What do you think about working abroad?

Marvin Mändle
18 replies
Just arrived in Cape Town yesterday. For the next weeks I'm working in a co working space and enjoy a different culture. Where would you go?

Replies

Ryan Zhang
Working abroad offers an unparalleled opportunity to immerse oneself in new cultures and perspectives, enriching both personal and professional growth. It's a rewarding challenge that broadens horizons and fosters adaptability in an ever-changing global landscape.
Marvin Mändle
@ryan_motiff It is! Did you already worked abroad?
Shawn Olds
Hike Table Mountain, use the Skulls Gorge route! Working abroad is great, but living abroad while working is even better. When simply working there, unless you are purposeful you can miss so much about your environment.
Marvin Mändle
@shawn_olds1 was there last year and choose the hike through botanical garden, unfortunately it was so cloudy on table mountain that I couldn't see anything.. Will try it again by Skulls Gorge route, thanks for the recommendation. I do life here as well. Really like Cape Town, really enjoy this environment!
Maurizio Isendoorn
Wow that's so cool! Do you like Cape Town from what you've seen up till now? I'm also thinking about going there some time!
Marvin Mändle
@maurizioisendoorn I love Cape Town. Also stayed here last years for 6 weeks. Beautiful place on earth and nice people!
Brandon Maddick
I've always wanted to, but a family makes it much trickier!
Dua
pizza delivery boy
Coro
I've never had the opportunity, but I'd love to relocate aboard. The only reason that haunts me is homesickness.
Marvin Mändle
@christopher_clark8 what is your dream destination?
Mia Taylor
I like this kind of life, I am a risk-taker. However it is so challenging to get a work visa.
ᗰᗩ᙭ ᒍ.
I’m from NYC, so depends where, Europe is too slow for me for the most part, I don’t have the same dedicated pushing feeling and strong motivation there as I do at home.
Marvin Mändle
@maxjacobs never have been to NYC.. maybe Singapore or Kuala Lumpur are fast enough for you. Alway interesting to hear how people connect with their environment and get used to it. I grew up in a village so I really love the slow life!