What device do you use for accessing PH? Is it a PC or a mobile?

anna_ch_anna
23 replies
Personally, I prefer using my PC for PH and Twitter, while I tend to use my mobile for Instagram and Facebook. Do you have any preferred devices for social media and online communities, or do you use the same device for all platforms?

Replies

HyunGun Jung
I like using my laptop for pretty much everything. This might sound a bit old-fashioned, but I like typing on keyboards rather than touching mobile screens. Anyone here like me? Like the guys with multiple keyboards. Any keychron fans?
Rohan Pradhan
@jack_jung Yessssss! I got a Keychron K2V2 some months ago (my first keeb!), and I am absolutely in love with it. Also, I got the blue switches because I absolutely love the chaotic sound it creates while I type 😆
HyunGun Jung
@rohanpradhan Congrats, Rohan! You have excellent taste! I also love the blue switches, but I haven't had the opportunity to own one yet. Do they affect your typing speed in any way?
Rohan Pradhan
@jack_jung I am not sure if it increases typing because I haven’t checked mine. But since you have a mechanical keyboard and feel like typing more and more, I guess it does improve gradually. More than speed, I feel my accuracy has improved. But again, I am no expert. There are a lot of YouTube videos on the subject and you should definitely check them out. Cheers!
Rohan Pradhan
I prefer Product Hunt on my Mac. More information on a single page and easier to visit websites and try out new products.
anna_ch_anna
@rohanpradhan Unless it's a special case, most PH users seem to prefer PC. Thank you for the comments.
Rohan Pradhan
@anna_choi What I meant was I prefer a laptop/desktop which could be Mac or PC. Since I am a Mac user, I just mentioned Mac out of habit.
Hashnimo
PC during the day, but mobile on bed.
Guru Prasath
I prefer Laptop for PH, as it has more room for information and is easy to use. But Mobile, for me works best for notifications.
Pedro De la nube✪ 🧪
Good question, I personally think that I use it more on my PC, although there are specific times of the day that I also use it on my mobile.
Pleasure Meditation
When I'm trying to communicate I use a laptop. When I'm surfing (and checking for new followers) I'm generally on the phone.
anna_ch_anna
@pleasure_meditation We use different devices for communication and surfing. I have the same habit. Thank you for sharing your thoughts.
Alvena Bins
Hi! I could have sworn I've been to this site before but after going through some posts I realized it's new to me. However, I'm sure glad I found poppy playtime en and check back!
anna_ch_anna
@mansi_trivedi1 I think it's because the function of the web browser and the function of the mobile app are slightly different. Wouldn't many people think so?
Hafiz Zainudin
For site like PH, I prefer using PC cause its easier to open and manage tabs when exploring interesting startups or apps.