What are you currently building?

Omosayansi
17 replies
What problem are you solving with your product?

Replies

Daniel Stoops
My cofounder and I are building doc-style form builder that allows anyone -- regardless of dev or design experience -- to build beautiful customer experiences. Tell me about what you're building!
Ignas Vaitukaitis
A group chat of AIs, giving you access to models like ChatGPT, Claude, and Mistral on a single platform, instead of having to create multiple accounts across different platforms.
Sumit Sahu
We are building saleasy.io (Help in GTM for startups)
Ruben Boonzaaijer
Ringly.io, an AI phone assistant. Is solves customer support phone calls for e-commerce businesses
Maurizio Isendoorn
Ringly.io, an AI phone agent that automates customer service!
Omosayansi
@maurizioisendoorn when are you launching?
Igor Lysenko
I will launch a product on April 14th in which I have added Hierarchy and updated many functions.
Venelin Kochev
I'm working on my side hustle Pingify – a website monitoring tool designed to make life easier for website owners and developers.
Omosayansi
@venelinkochev better tool like BetterUptime right?
Jean-Marc Skopek
I'm building an answering machine designed for people with dementia. It gives you tools to manage back-to-back, repetitive calls. I'm hoping to make the lives of dementia caretakers a little more manageable, allowing them to give more loving care.
Asmitha Rathis
Hey there! We just launched QueryPal! The pain point we are fixing is the problem of repetitive questions being asked and how experts are wasting time answering those. QueryPal is a slack AI assistant that helps automatically answer questions using company data from your chats in Slack, Google Drive, Notion, Jira, Confluence, and more.