What all designing tools do you use? Not talking about the Adobe ones though!

Vaishali Rastogi
11 replies
I am a content creator and I rely on Canva as my go-to designing tool. No complaints with Canva, but I am looking to explore new tools in the league, any suggestions?!

Replies

Bilge Demiroğlu
I personally never used but I heard that Crello is very similar to Canva with its templates. Also, the free version includes various designs.
Chris Sarca
Expressive Suite just launched and it's currently in Beta, if you're a graphic or motion designer, do check them out. :)
Pedro De la nube✪ 🧪
I would definitely recommend figma and its community which is very active with free templates and plugins!👍
Sam Chahine
I do love Canva, what is the reason you want to move away from it? Might be helpful to me :)
Angana Chatterjee
Canva has been my saving grace for many years now (disclaimer: I am not a designer though). However, I recently tried the Microsoft designer (https://designer.microsoft.com), and i think it turned out okay. Nothing too impressive tbh.
MaxxKingston
I can totally relate to your love for Canva; it's a fantastic tool for quick and efficient designs. However, it's always good to expand one's toolkit. I've been experimenting with a few different non-Adobe options myself. Since you're interested in exploring, I'd highly recommend looking into acuitytraining.co.uk. They offer a variety of courses, ranging from basic graphic design principles to specialized software training. And it's not just limited to Adobe; they cover a wide array of software, providing in-depth, hands-on training. This could be a great way to quickly ramp up your skills in a new tool.