SOLO-MAKER LAUNCH - The reality ๐ŸŒช๏ธ๐Ÿ˜€

Matej Cabadaj
15 replies
Today is the day of launching mintment ๐ŸŒฑ (https://www.producthunt.com/post...) One of the coolest, busiest, craziest days of my life! ๐Ÿ˜ We're not even half-way done yet, but I can already tell you: If someone says it is hectic, believe them. It is more than that!๐Ÿ˜ Especially if you are a solo-maker ๐Ÿ˜… ๐Ÿ‘‰keep in mind you only have one brain and two hands ๐Ÿ‘‰have some amazing friends like I do, who provide so much support and help throughout the whole day โค๏ธ ๐Ÿ‘‰don't check it every few minutes, you will just go mad! ๐Ÿ˜… ๐Ÿ‘‰keep in mind you are competing with products who have multiple people on the team ๐Ÿ‘‰if you prioritize placement over traffic, launch on days like Friday, Saturday, Sunday ๐Ÿ‘‰prepare some coffee, water and lunch ๐Ÿ‘‰change environment - I for example spent the day in coworking, which boosted my productivity and got access to unlimited, quality coffee! ๐Ÿ˜ ๐Ÿ‘‰this is just the start, it does not end with the launch, basically everything just STARTS ๐Ÿ˜

Replies

Oxana
Matej, hope you enjoy this day and get into your goals! ๐Ÿš€๐Ÿš€๐Ÿš€
Atticus Li
That is impressive being a solo maker! You have my support
Fabian Maume
Also avoid the first week of the month as it is usually more competitive. All upvoters of your launch become followers of the product page, so you have a good chance to get better results with a relaunch (after 6 months).
Aris Nakos
Solid comments ! Congratulations on this milestone Matej.
Sarrah Pitaliya
I feel you Matej. You have my support.
Mikkel Banner
wow best of luck bro
Thomas
Amazing ! congrats
Cole Adam
Amazing work !
Rose Linda
Congratulation bro