Pros and Cons of AI Surveillance!

Umar Saleem
22 replies
What are some benefits and drawbacks of living in a world where every action is tracked by artificial intelligence technology, such as facial recognition software and GPS tracking devices?

Replies

Taylah Drury
Interesting question
Lenny Jean
Where is your privacy? your personal life?
Freeman Laffey
It has both benefits and harms. Actual thing is how do you persue it.
Grant Call
It is the need of the time, in my opinion.
Ni𝕏i
Well the benefits would be, you could find criminals faster I guess. The drawdown is if the AI falsely recognizes someone and the fella goes to jail because of something he didn't do. Probably wouldn't live in such a country.
Rose C. Goldsmith
where is your personal life?
Ted Schaefer
i just don't think it's necessary. crime was already decreasing without the need for everyone to be under constant surveillance. society should put its money into opportunity and improving its infrastructure (which will also create jobs) - not punitive shit like this.
Heyalbert
That's a question worth delving into. Drawbacks may include privacy concerns, potential misuse of data, and the need for robust regulations to protect individual rights.
Aris Nakos
it's a solid point. Essentially, we are symbiots with technology. You can quote me. ;)
Gurkaran Singh
Living in a world where AI surveillance tracks our every move can offer increased security but raises concerns about privacy invasion. It's like having a super helpful yet overly nosy virtual assistant following us around! 🤖🕵️‍♂️ #AI #PrivacyConcerns