Lets hear some interesting stories about how you found your technical co-founder for your startup..

Roy
8 replies

Replies

Richard Gao
Lol, not too interesting, but he was my best friend and wanted to start a business because of difficulties he had with some AI stuff. Poof. Co-founder found
Nimesh
this'll be a good1. 1st time: @amir_bio and I used to work together, and we got on really quite well — funny kid with an insane work ethic, it was a match. 2nd: time to apply to YC. we were doing different things as the startup we were working at failed. And I kept hearing that having a cofounder increases your chances of getting into YC. Put him down and asked him if he'd be down. 3rd: he came out to Bali and we started out building. littlecook.io
Anurag Sharma
I am still looking for one 😅 I have tried co-founder matching platforms but none seem to work.
Louis Cirignano
My Co-founder/CTO and I met on referral from a powerlifting team mate in college. I also met one of our advisors at the gym... Keep working out I guess! haha
Ritu Soni
We met at an engineering college and my co-founder was my senior. It wasn't until the time for his farewell that we spoke. He approached me as he was looking for someone who could help him build a team for his project. We clicked as our visions were quite similar for example we wanted to create something that was useful for the people and could be converted into business as well. A lot of other things aligned as well :) So here we are with our ultimate product bloghunch.com
Anastasia C
my first technical co-founder stood me up 2 weeks after we kicked off the project. I suffered a lot and then asked all my tech friends whether they are interested. It took me 2 months to find @zheng_changsong. Thank god
Chris Watson
Generally, people who work together in the same company, end up opening their own company, or maybe friends.
Martin Balle
My 2 co-founders and I used to work at a creative agency together for several years, before eventually branching out and start building our own company. 😊