Is SEO a must-have for every business?

Salar Davari
19 replies
Should we all agree on the necessity of SEO for every single business or we've shown too much affection to it?

Replies

Kate Chasten
Absolutely. Without SEO your business will remain unknown.
Nick Stein
I would say it really depends on how niche your product is and who are the buyers.
Salar Davari
@nick_stein2 You mean there are niches that SEO doesn't affect?
Apollon Latsoudis
Absolutely important. Visibility is key, unless you are aiming at creating a unique product targets at a very narrow market.
Arz
Depends on the niche. But in order to drive organic customers again & gain, SEO is the key 🗝️ without spending a DIME ON Ads!
Salar Davari
@arzmn I don't think it depends that much on the niche. No matter the niche, every business relies on it.
Elena Tsemirava
I would say, yes. It's a long-term but necessary investment.
Jake Harrison
I think so, and I try to get some keywords for my product--OneSubmitAI, a product help people save time automate submit their products to different directory websites. Will you search for something like my product? What keywords will you use?
Jaroslaw Pidburskyj 🇮🇹Ï🇺🇦SEO
With SEO installed and if your knowledge is pretty good then traffic can be enormous. Without SEO installed then only you will see the great design page you’ve developed oh and Googlebot.
Erin Bailey
SEO is just as important for every business, no matter its industry or competition. This is because SEO can help you control your website’s traffic, ranking, and sales or leads.
Alora Jones
Yes, it's very important