Is anyone else facing issues with points?

Saloni Jain
23 replies
I am recently more active than ever & have participated in discussions, and got upvotes on my comments but I feel my points are just not increasing. Is there something I am missing out on?

Replies

Manab Boruah
I lost my streaks. I kept a calendar reminder not to miss visiting PH everyday. Still, my steaks got lost.
Saloni Jain
@rrhoover I think you should look into this, its not just me I guess
Saloni Jain
@rrhoover Thanks for the prompt reply. I hope post this the points will be recalculated so that no one is left behind :)
Krishna Kumar
Me too. Not moving. And a related question: What do we do with them points?
Saloni Jain
@kkumarkg I think the ranking is based on a combination of streak & points. When you upvote on other products the weightage of the person with good rank is more than the other. I can be wrong as well but this is as per my understanding so far. :)
Varun Varma
Yeah, even I am not sure how it works. I have been engaging constructively with the discussions, yet I don't see enough improvement in my points.
Saloni Jain
@varunvarma91 The PH team is looking into it. I will let you know if I get any response or solution :)
Richard Gao
Same here, might actually be a technical issue
Pam Garza
Hi Saloni, Thanks for reporting this. It has been shared with the team and we are working on it :)
Matt Harbord
Looks like it has been fixed! At least for me!
Olatz Urrutia
I was having issues too, but I thought they were going to change points maybe next month. I can see now is fixed, right?
Denis Galka
had the same issue. Yesterday I contact support and report it. Today bugfix was released. Now everything is ok.