If you could have a second chance at one event in your life, what would you choose?

Vlad Golub
30 replies
What would you do differently? How would your life be different now?

Replies

I would use my second chance to finally be brave and ask out my crush in high school! Who knows where I'd be if I took the plunge 😂😂😂
Thomas Boulesteix
@realvladgolub is it too late to confess now? 👀
Kept the bitcoin in 2010 instead of spending it on a fake ID.
Justin Bassett-Green
@stepan_cherkasov HA that is exactly what I spent mine on in 2011. To be fair, it was a really solid fake
Apollon Latsoudis
Buying BTC back in 2013 when I had the chance :-)
Not listen to @realvladgolub and buy Bitcoin in 2020 during the Black Thursday crash
Haha, don't worry @timcha, we'll make sure you don't miss out on the next crypto boom! Let's stay optimistic and buy some Bitcoin together! #cryptocurrency
Justin Bassett-Green
I ordered the soup but I really wanted the salad :(
Jay Phelps
If I could get a second chance, I'd probably choose my first startup attempt. I'd be more focused on validating the idea and finding product-market fit before scaling. That way, I might've avoided the mistakes that led to its failure, and maybe I'd be running a successful company now. But hey, live and learn!
Richard Gao
Buying the winning numbers for a lottery ticket :) Other than that, probably begin working on evoke-app.com earlier
If I could go back in time, I would definitely pay more attention in high school math class. That way, I'd be able to solve complex equations without breaking a sweat, and I might even have become the life of the "Pi" party!
Valorie Jones
The moments I would like to revisit and possibly change are when I have had to say goodbye to loved ones. For example, the last time I saw my grandmother in hospital, she wanted us to help her get out of bed, and I was too concerned about getting in trouble with the hospital and nurses. When my wife's grandmother was dying, I saw the same thing happening as everyone felt paralyzed and helpless. I made sure not to make the same mistake twice.
Cynthia Walker
Well, I'd probably go back to the time when I thought it was a good idea to cut my own hair... Let's just say it didn't end well.
Rohan Pradhan
I've missed out on a lot of opportunities, big and small, just because I thought I wasn't good enough. The lack of self-confidence really put me at the back of the line. Sometimes, I wish I could change that.
Janet Collins
If I had a second chance at one event in my life, I would probably choose the time when I turned down an opportunity to travel abroad. I regretted my decision later, and I realized that it was a once-in-a-lifetime experience that I missed out on. Given a chance, I would seize that opportunity without any hesitation.
Artur Romanov
I missed a lot of opportunities as I was searching for a perfect solution. Endlessly pondering on an ideal plan to succeed without actually implementing anything. Now I prefer to try and fail fast, iterate and repeat until it works.
Larry French
I wish I wouldn't have ridden bulls and bucking horses for 18 years. Instead, I wish I would have spent that time building my business.
Hossein Yazdi
If I could go back, I wouldn't spend my precious years working on some personal projects and instead replaced them with working on branition.com
Chris Watson
I would suggest me to start early.
Steve Daniels
Very hard question I think I would’ve tried harder in school
xtraChizz
Wow, saw this and it triggered my body, I fell in love again I think.. In high school, which was like 5-6 years back, I fell in love. A beautiful girl that I’m sure I still have feeling to her. Should I contact her on Instagram now? I don’t know… Thing is when I fell in love with her I started messsaging her and she was fully into me even though when I look at those messages I see how pretty dumb I was… Missing points and stuff.. and she was waiting for something but I was pretty shy to do something… Ahh, those conversations. Like we’re soulmates but only through messaging. And everytime when I saw her in School, a hug and nothing more. That’s pretty long story, idk if even to write it here or not, to not make it long. Damn, feel stupid for what I was. Anyways, thanks for this thread. I’m feeling some good sensations in my body now thinking about her. Idk, maybe I’ll send a message? Idk tbh. Oh and it ended by weird and open forgot to mention, just haven’t written the full story. Dont want to make this long. But thanks again, It’s good to bring up those memories. And yeah, wish I could get back to the first time I saw her. <3 :/
Philip Washington
i don't need a second chance because i believe everything happen for a reason, and i am grateful to it.