I don't know about you, but how do you find clients in the early stages of your start-up?

Erkin Bek
14 replies
I am already at a loss as to what else to do to get new clients for our new startup. Tell me which button to press to get new clients flowing :)

Replies

Arthur Liebhardt
It depends on your target customer group. Are you targeting B2B or B2C customers? Have you started any SEO activities to identify keywords that potential customers might search for? It would be beneficial to write blog posts explaining how your tool can help them. Another strategy is to engage with relevant communities, as they may share your work with their audience. More context in regards to your tool, and your target customers would be helpful.
Erkin Bek
@arthurliebhardt Yes, we are working on the SEO, but it's a bit longer term than we wanted :) And then there's the blog, too.
Leo J Barnett
I believe it always starts with building reviews. For a services or product. You need social proof before truly building a customer base! Once you have those seek linkedin or other apps and get knocking on doors!
Erkin Bek
@leojbarnett Great idea! Do you think direct selling is a viable method? Sometimes I just think it's too intrusive.
Networking and asking for referrals. Also, we use micro influencer whit a target audience! Keep going, it takes time and patience!
Mobimag
Maybe we can help. You can introduce your services or products with Mobimag. Don't worry, we offer a free account, and the training videos are also free. You can check us out at Mobimag.co.
BALAMURALI T R
I am someone of the strong belief, that your first 10 customers or 100, depending on b2b or b2c has to be a sales job than a marketing job. Marketing helps with scale but if you are building and launching 1-1 sales or DMs always helps. This is despite me being a marketing guy.
Erkin Bek
@balamurali I agree with you 982374823768743597% but unfortunately at the moment I am the only marketer responsible for both sales and marketing :) I think this applies to most startups