How to post engaging tweets

Yavuz Tunc Emran
15 replies
Hi everyone, I have been tweeting for a while here @tuncemran (you're welcome to give me a follow btw) and I want to know what you guys think of my profile. I have been sending engaging tweets with questions and gifs but that didn't so well. What would you guys recommend?

Replies

Elly
Can I talk about something else? How about adding a link to your Twitter handle to your PH profile? I think it would help more people see your profile. Alternatively, you could add the full link URL of your Twitter profile in this thread.
Yavuz Tunc Emran
@elly_cho the point is for my twitter followers to find me here?
Elly
@tunc_emran You asked people here about your Twitter, so shouldn't you make it easy for them to check it out?
Yavuz Tunc Emran
@elly_cho oooooooo you are very right my friend. I just gave the username didn’t think it’d be too hard. However i will give the link here https://twitter.com/tuncemran
Alicja Brook
Posts that include images get 35% more engagement from Twitter users. So, instead of relying on text-based posts to get engagement, you can try tweeting videos and images as well. There's lots of options for visual content that you can choose from,
Write tweets and try to use this chat gpt extension (https://replai.so/) to reply under tweets in your niche for lead generation.
Udayraj Parmar
Posting engaging tweets requires some planning and creativity. Here are some tips to help you create tweets that will catch the attention of your followers and keep them engaged: ⚡Know your audience: Understand who your target audience is, and tailor your tweets to their interests and preferences. ⚡Use attention-grabbing headlines: Use headlines that are catchy, intriguing, and make people want to click on your tweet to read more. ⚡Keep it short and sweet: Twitter has a limit of 280 characters per tweet, so make sure your message is concise and to the point. ⚡Use visuals: Include images, videos, or GIFs in your tweets to make them more visually appealing and help them stand out in people's feeds. ⚡Use hashtags: Use relevant hashtags to help your tweets get discovered by people who are interested in the topics you are tweeting about. ⚡Engage with your followers: Respond to comments and messages, retweet other people's tweets, and participate in Twitter chats and conversations. ⚡Be authentic and relatable: Share your personal experiences and opinions, and be genuine in your interactions with your followers. By implementing these tips, you can create tweets that are engaging, informative, and relevant to your audience.
anna_ch_anna
I was also curious about this, I can learn a lot from the comments. Thank you for your question.