How many details about your product will you put on your landing page?

What is the right balance between too little details for generating conversions, versus too many details that lead to overwhelm? Here is my landing page! https://ajinkyabhat.com/startos Thinking of adding module details as an accordion element at the bottom, but might need more navigation elements!

Replies

Ilyes Ouhadj
You only need to put your value proposition, it's the only reason why people would ever buy whatever you're selling!
Ajinkya Bhat | Notion X Startups
@zedkira Thanks Ilyes! That's how it is right now! But I was wondering if adding details would help certain types of traffic convert better (people who are more meticulous buyers)
Ilyes Ouhadj
@ajinkya_bhat That's a good point, I'm one of them! But I think it's better to have about pages explaining your product and features in much details rather than putting the details in the landing page! From my experience, focusing on value proposition, and making it short and to the point, it's the best you can do!
Hussein Hashish
im planning on putting in a loom video teasuer of the product features in attempt to strike that balance