How do you use AI in marketing? And what are your favorite tools?

Neder Ghadhab
16 replies

Replies

Ralph Gonzalez🏂
AI in marketing can be utilized through customer segmentation, predictive analytics, and personalized content creation, with tools like Salesforce Einstein and Adobe Sensei being my personal favorites. These tools provide efficient data analysis, automate tasks, and significantly enhance customer experience through customization.
Neder Ghadhab
@ralphgonzo22 interesting! and what kind of results are you able to achieve?
Janine N
Just plain Chat-GPT and I use it for copywriting inspiration, especially for social media. It gives you really good ideas. That's it though, it doesn't write the content for you IMO you always have to write the final draft yourself to be able to stay true to your bran voice.
Matthew Phillips
AI can be used in marketing for various purposes such as customer segmentation, personalized advertising, predictive analytics, and chatbots
JK
Here is a list of some of my favorite tools: WriteMe : For content creation in the process of writing my blogs. Veed : For audio editing in my clients' videos. Zapier: For automating tasks. Open AI's ChatGPT : For tackling complex tasks that no one else can answer.
Neder Ghadhab
@jaykay00 Why do you use WriteMe for writing blog articles rather than ChatGPT?
Marilena Nikou
I use chatGPT to get initial inspiration for blog posts and copywriting
Othmane Khadri
Well, we're building a tool: Argil, that will empower CMOs in a very unique way. Currently, when you need to build an ad campaign for instance, you take the time to exchange with the people from your team, you have 3-4 ideas in mind and then you need to take the right pictures... This process takes time, cost money, energy, and human time. So here's what you can do on argil: 1/ Train a model on your product pictures 2/ Create a template that corresponds to a specific theme (Christmas, Halloween... 3/ Choose your model and the right template to generate images You know have a full story board you can choose from. We're officially launching next week you might want to play around with the tool. PS: You can automate all the steps with a workflow :)
Othmane Khadri
Well, we're Argil, which will empower CMOs in a very unique way. Currently, when you need to build an ad campaign for instance, you take the time to exchange with the people from your team, you have 3-4 ideas in mind and then you need to take the right pictures... This process takes time, cost money, energy, and human time. So here's what you can do on argil: 1/ Train a model on your product pictures 2/ Create a template that corresponds to a specific theme (Christmas, Halloween... 3/ Choose your model and the right template to generate images You know have a full storyboard you can choose from. We're officially launching next week you might want to play around with the tool. PS: You can automate all the steps with a workflow :)
Neder Ghadhab
@johnlins How do you use it? And which tools?
John Lins
@neder_ghadhab You should use two tools: One for content SEO (like Surfer SEO) and one for technical SEO (like Loyae.com)
Neder Ghadhab
@johnlins fantastic, finally someone who gives me a different and unwritten answer with chatgpt 🤣 I didn't know Loyae, thanks for the tip, I'll try it 😁
Svetlana Bulega
We, as a team, use the Pitch Avatar functionality of ROI4Presenter. It mostly delegates the conducting of a presentation to an AI, which is less common than AI-generating services for slides. But we need many personalised decks to generate leads, which works well.