How can you find your ideal customers on Twitter?

Hello_Joy
14 replies
Additionally, I'm curious about how marketers, creators, startup founders, and freelance designers find their audience on Twitter! Could you share your tips? 😆

Replies

Neha Khan
One who reach out organically
Luke Skyward
1. Check out bigger accounts from your niche 2. Look in the comment section 3. Try to reach out to these people This could be one of the possible ways :)
Hello_Joy
@olearningcurve Yeah, totally agree with that!💯 haha and also that ways are the fastest shortcut on Twitter! 👍
Kavita
It helps if you can find a few Twitter accounts (with >100k followers) that you think your target audience is likely to follow and see who interacts with their posts, and go from there. For example, if your audience is indie hackers, you might want to start with @levelsio, find the people who are engaging with his posts and start following them. See what hashtags they use the most. Then start creating your own content for this audience.
Hello_Joy
@levelsio @kkavita That's brilliant!! I missed checking their following and followers! They could be my Twitter pals or potential customers!😆 Thx for your tips!🫶
Tim Dierckxsens
I really suggest reviewing this - great content but you'll need dedication to do it right https://dagorenouf.gumroad.com/l...
Santeri Toivanen
If you're doing b2b, try out ads.twitter.com and check recommended profiles in targeting
Hello_Joy
@santeri_toivanen Oh!!! using ads on Twitter? Definitely, it could be one great marketing...!! I'll consider it! Thank you :) 👏
Matthew Phillips
Define your target audience: Clearly identify the characteristics, demographics, and interests of your ideal customers. Understand their pain points, needs, and the value your product or service can offer.
Charles Ferguson
Writing great Tweets certainly helps, but that's the hardest part. We're building something along these lines though. . .
Hello_Joy
@promptperfect_charles Wow!!! So interested in your journey! My team is also building up Hummin which is a cool Twitter tool!
Shajedul Karim
1. curiosity is key: seek out conversations on topics that align with your work. it's not just about who you follow, but also about what you follow. hashtags, trends, discussions — they're all breadcrumbs to your audience. 2. resonance, not reach: focus on adding unique value to the conversations you engage in. being helpful, thought-provoking, or inspiring builds resonance. that's what attracts the right folks. 3. dive deeper: use twitter's advanced search to find niche conversations and individuals who express pain points that your product or service addresses. be there with solutions. 4. be consistent: show up consistently with your unique voice and insights. the more you participate, the more you become a go-to person in your niche. on twitter, your ideal customers are not just your followers. they're in the dialogues, the nuances, the questions and answers. tune into these, and you tune into them.