Have your tarot card readings come true?

Emily Harris
4 replies

Replies

Julie Campbell
I am new to this, but yes, some of my tarot card readings have surprisingly come true. However, you have to understand that tarot cards don't predict the future with absolute certainty but are more about gaining insights and thoughts. I find joy in the journey of self-discovery that tarot provides. If you're curious to explore, like I was, visit https://tarotoo.com/free-tarot for a fantastic introduction to tarot with free readings.
Nick Bess
I've never tried it but some of my friends believe in tarot and use it for serious decision making.
Alexia Gold
Yes, once. A tarot reader told me that I would get married unexpectedly fast. I didn't believe her (I thought I wasn't ready for marriage at all). But in a month I met my partner and after three months we married. The predictions were true.
Dmitri Starik
is a question many people ponder. While individual experiences vary, finding a reputable best online tarot reading service can enhance your chances of receiving insightful guidance. Look for platforms with positive reviews, experienced readers, and clear pricing structures to ensure a fulfilling experience.