Have you ever searched for clothes from movies or dramas?

Eunju Park
37 replies
Did you find the exact clothes you were looking for?

Replies

Soyi Kim
Yes and No..! (Yes) I did try finding through google lens few times, but (No) I didn't get to find the exact ones :( I stopped trying since then. But I keep making useless(hopefully not in someday) screenshots while watching contents sometimes tho :D
Eunju Park
@soysauce Thank you for answering! We are preparing to launch a fashion-focused search engine service, would you mind searching on Yoit? Please give me feedback!
Tina Stewart
I've spent hours searching for clothes from my favorite movies and dramas, it's like stepping into the shoes of my favorite characters! 🎬👗
Eunju Park
@tinastewart_36 Thank you for answering! I completely understand the excitement of searching for clothes from your favorite movies and dramas.
Stella An
I love drawing fashion inspiration from celebrities' stylish TV show outfits and streetwear looks. While they often wear luxury items, I enjoy searching for more affordable alternatives. However, I've noticed that Google doesn't always provide accurate and descriptive fashion search results for this purpose. Instead, I rely on fashion blogs that offer detailed information. The only challenge I face is finding the exact items they wear, as they are often spread across multiple websites. Despite this, I appreciate the wealth of sources available to explore and discover fashion inspiration and suitable alternatives.
Eunju Park
@stella_an Thank you for answering! As you mentioned, drawing fashion inspiration from celebrities' stylish TV show outfits and streetwear looks is indeed fascinating. I understand the challenge of finding exact items, and that's why our team is developing a global fashion search engine that will allow you to search for fashion products worldwide. Would you be willing to try using Yoit and provide feedback? Your valuable feedback will greatly assist us! Thank you once again!
Louise Torres
Have you ever tried searching for clothes from movies or dramas? 🎥👗 It's a fun and exciting way to bring your favorite characters' styles into your own wardrobe! ✨😊
Eunju Park
@ltorres57la Yes, I have! Searching for clothes from movies or dramas is such a thrilling experience. It's like stepping into the world of my favorite characters and being able to incorporate their unique styles into my own wardrobe.
Igor Lysenko
I've only seen in stores similar to anything from the movie, but never looked exactly like the movie.
Eunju Park
@ixord Thank you for answering! I appreciate you sharing your experience. It's interesting to hear that you've come across clothes in stores that resemble styles from movies, even if they weren't an exact match. Out of curiosity, could you let me know which movies you typically draw inspiration from? I'm curious to know!
Charlotte Chiang
Yes!! I'm still looking for that red button-down sweater that Evelyn wears in "Everything Everywhere All At Once", lol
Eunju Park
@charmandro lol, Looks like you still haven't found it! I actually searched for it too, thanks to you. We should definitely add it to our service!
Nick Anisimov
Never. I didn't know that people do that. 😮
Marilena Nikou
yes! and it is super hard to find them!
Yes, I searched for the coffee bathrobe from Fight Club :)
Eunju Park
@johnberg Oh! :) Did you manage to find and actually buy that garment?
Shajedul Karim
hey there, i appreciate your curiosity, but honestly, i haven't found myself yearning after screen-inspired styles. my fashion sense leans more towards what feels good and serves its purpose, over what's making rounds on the screen. i find joy in the clothes i own, in their comfort, and in how they express my individuality. and there's a certain beauty in that simplicity, isn't there? after all, our style should be a reflection of who we are and not someone we saw on a screen. however, it's fascinating to see how these cultural influences shape trends and open up conversations. perhaps, for some, it adds an extra layer of fun to the viewing experience. hope that helps you understand a different perspective! cheers.
Eunju Park
@shajedulkarim_ Hi there! Thanks for sharing your thoughts! I agree that expressing our own individuality is really important. Your perspective has been really helpful! Cheers!
Max Yamp
No, but that would be cool. Do we have any tools for it?
Eunju Park
@yampolsky Have you heard of Yoit(www.yoit.style)? It's a fashion product search engine where you can discover various fashion items. While it doesn't currently include fashion products inspired by movies or TV shows, it can assist you in searching for fashion items. Feel free to give it a try and provide feedback!
Liam Roberts
I haven't found the right clothing, but I'm getting close. I want to wear the dress that actors wear.
Irma Lafleur
Yes!! Antoni from Queer Eye always wears the coolest outfits - impossible to source by just Googling though. :(
Andrew Diete-Koki
Nope! But thanks for bringing that up. I will start paying close attention. I will also search for cars from movies too. Lol.
Heleana Grace
I definitely have searched! Didn't always find them though.
Pleasure Meditation
What a cool question with unexpected replies! :-) I would've bet this was rare.
JuheonYeom
Almost none. However, I remember wandering around looking for a hoodie worn by a guest on the TV show. (Of course, that clothing was a sponsored product.)
KT
I was always looking for different stylish things and it was really important for me to find a proper service to purchase accessories and clothes. For this reason https://bleakandsleek.shop/colle... is the best service for me. There I have found a wide range of different modern and stylish belts from leather. It is a pretty great option to improve my everyday look.
Nick Bess
My wife usually does it for me :)