Growth Hacking Tips

Ali Tanwir
13 replies
What are the best growth hacking tips ?

Replies

Tornike Phkhovelishvili
It depends on what growth stage you are in, which industry, who your customers are, what the product is, and many other factors. If you are early-stage startup check this resource - https://www.knowledgehunt.co/ite... You can scroll through that website and check other resources as well, I believe you will find a lot of great tips.
Kashif Saleem
Growth comes in phases. Based on your phase, resources, and budget, you can hack growth for a shorter span. But for Product-led growth, a blind but huge investment to acquire a customer that has fewer chances to retain for a longer period often backfires and incurs losses. IMO, paid advertisements and trade shows work every time and in every phase.
Joe Lock
Pre-Launch Email List. Launch on Product Hunt. Leverage Referral Marketing. Make New Brand Partnerships. Attend Community Events. Leverage Adjacent Markets. Build a Social Media Community. Follow Your Competitors.
Anna Blasiak
Hi Ali, I advise to start with simple Linear growth tactics (eg. leveraging power of communities: discord, groups...online & offline, getting press, influencers etc) and then expand into solid growth loops with self-reinforcing mechanism (user or company generated content or viral features like eg. sharing, tagging people etc) for long term strategy, that are the only way to create an exponential growth trajectory. Curious to know what you are building! Hope it helps and good luck!
Ali Tanwir
@anna_blasiak Thanks for your valuable insights. This will definitely help me in my work. I am working on relaunch of SubscriptionFlow with retention & growth features for SaaS subscription businesses. https://www.producthunt.com/prod...
Minna Zhang
Different growth stages may have different tips. However, in essence, increasing production is a precise, low-cost and efficient marketing method. the composition of a complete growth hacking system requires four elements: growth team, upward product, growth strategy, and fast-paced experimentation.
Galia
for what phase exactly?