Do you use AI in your business?

karneisha key
18 replies
Do you use A.I?

Replies

Developer X
yes, trying to produce APIs with AI
Fernando Tucci
all the freaking time now I feels like! From tedious tasks to data processing and sorting. It just saves way too many productivity hours
Frank Nguyen | Afforai
@zeeshan121 sounds like we have something just right for you Zeeshan. What are the tasks that you are looking to boost the productivity?
William Willey
I'm excited about the potential of AI for my business. I think AI can help me to grow my business and become more successful.
Rahul
Other than ChatGPT
Shabnam Katoch
Yes, for content, Not only that, we have developed AI customer Support that is AI chatbot, Visit our website to know more- www.bodt.io
karneisha key
@shabnam_katoch I’m checking it out now. I’m looking for new things to add to my e-commerce business and my crowdfunding business.
Aditya Narayan Rai
I might use at some point but right now i don't. Also i feel like there are a lot of AI products already in market. SATURATION must i say.
Abhinay kumar
Yes, we are making customer facing embedded analytics that is truly self-serve. We are enabling this using innovations in the product and using the power of AI. We also have our launching coming up on 17th August. Would appreciate your support.
Andrey Bozhjev
We organize book exchanges among travelers. And with AI we generate descriptions of books that our users have added to the database. The description includes information about the author, genres, quotes. There are about 3000 books in our database.
Yousif Abass
all the time. Productivity is infinitely greater than before because of it.
Aditi Rao
Yup! Our Data analytics tool is AI powered!!
Louis Garnier
Any use Make and know how it works ?