Do you listen to any podcast?

Sidra Arif Ali
13 replies
My favourite are Huberman Lab & The Diary of a CEO. Which one is your favourite?

Replies

Indiana Joshi
Huberman Lab is my favourite too, But now a days I listen too podcast very less often.
Brandon
how to build this, acquired
Tatiana Vdovychenko
Yeah! I highly recommend the JSP Coffee Podcast: https://www.youtube.com/playlist...
Mark Lemuel M
aquisition.com by alex hormozi .
Sree
Stuff You Should Know It’s just two respectable, friendly dudes having an informative discussion about literally anything. They’re one of the very first podcasts and honestly, I think they’ve just stumbled on an undeniable format.
Chalie Clark
Yes, I do and my favourite is Secret Leaders by Dan Murray Serter.
Rafael Krueger
The Diary of a CEO Build Your SaaS Startups For the Rest of Us Business Breakdowns These are some of my most favourite podcast, whenever I am not reading or listing to a book I listen to these podcast.
Milli Sen
Yes, The Diary of a CEO and Marketing against the grain and a lot more.
Kenda Thomas
The diary of a CEO is such a masterpiece. So much motivation in it.
Gurkaran Singh
Oh, I love a good podcast lineup! While Huberman Lab and The Diary of a CEO are fantastic choices, my current favorite is "Random Acts of Intelligence" - it's like a lively data dance party for your brain! What's your go-to podcast for a dose of inspiration and knowledge infusion?
Max Kamyshev
Sure, one of the best podcasts I've ever subscribed to is the Lenny's Podcast by @lenny_rachitsky. It's super insightful and offers valuable advice and expert interviews on product management and growth strategies.
jonathan ander
Yeah sometimes listen to Jay shetty