Can you recommend any books that have impacted your professional growth?

Hashir Ahmed
43 replies

Replies

Umar Saleem
"The Lean Startup" by Eric Ries !! Must read Hashir
Gregory Adams
"The Lean Startup" by Eric Ries has had a profound impact on my professional growth, providing invaluable insights on entrepreneurship and fostering a mindset of continuous innovation and improvement.
Nicola Vargiu
Hey Hashir, check ‘Atomic Habits’ by James Clear 👌
Jose Thompson
had a profound impact on my professional growth is "Deep Work" by Cal Newport, as it taught me invaluable strategies to cultivate focus and productivity in a world filled with distractions, enabling me to achieve higher levels of performance and fulfillment in my work.
Hashir Ahmed
@jose_tho12 That's amazing! "Seema like a game-changer. Thank you jose for the top-notch recommendation!
Arbaaz
I got my first impact from "7 habits of highly effective people"
Aneesh Gupta
Shoe Dog by Phil Knight Nike's origin story. Incredibly inspiring!
Zoe Stetsenko
"The Subtle Art of Not Giving a F*ck: A Counterintuitive Approach to Living a Good Life" - it's not a recent book, but I reread it often and always discover something new and useful
Zoe Stetsenko
@hashir_ahmed1 wow, I hit the target:) then I can also recommend "The Power of Full Engagement" by Jim Loehr - it saved me from burnout about 10 years ago
Aurelio
The one thing - Must read if you have (or don't) priorization issues.
Artsiom Hontar
Reinventing Organizations: A Guide to Creating Organizations - Frederic Laloux Black Box Thinking - Matthew Syed
Nuno Reis
"Finite and Infinite Games" by James P. Carse It's the book that inspired Simon Sinek to write "The Infinite Game" (read this one too) Both are great and show you how competition is not the way, and defeating your competition is not the game, growth and constant adaptability ans survival is. It's the survival of the fittest, and the fittest is the most adaptable, not the srongest in a given trait, that can survive everywhere :)
John Carmichael
Yes, I actually have been collecting a few in a channel on Liffery: https://www.liffery.com/channel/...
Max Yamp
Getting Things Done: David Allen
Sanjay Somashekar
The Almanack of Naval Ravikant
Marcos Dominguez
Atomic habits by James Clear
Hashir Ahmed
@marcosd_followr loved it already! Is it your favorite too?
Jameson Campbell
The ONE Thing: The Surprisingly Simple Truth About Extraordinary Results 🚀
Garland Coulson (Captain Time)
Atomic Habits Don't Sweat the Small Stuff ReWork The Time Trap
André J
Launching soon!
@captaintime What's the time trap about?
Garland Coulson (Captain Time)
@eonpilot It is an older book on time management and one that started me on my journey to become "Captain Time."
André J
Launching soon!
@captaintime I like this quote from ReWork: The way to find the epicenter is to ask yourself this question: “If I took this away, would what I’m selling still exist?” 😇
André J
Launching soon!
The alchemist. Because it explains that there is a great cost associated with the entrepreneurial pursuit.
André J
Launching soon!
@hashir_ahmed1 it will crystallise what to do, and how to approach everything when your on a mission. All else will become non essential 😇 IMO
Tomas Papazian
Hi Hashir. Definitely, the power of now was the one that generated the most impact in my life. Would love to connect and share some more value with you with some documents with takeaways from what I mentioned to you previously.