Are you stuck on development?

Ruben Boonzaaijer
14 replies
Development can be tough, with many setbacks. Are you currently facing difficulties with development? Please share them below so we can help each other!

Replies

Fei C.
Yeah, I've hit a few bumps along the way and it's been a bit challenging. I'm working through it, though. How about you?
Ruben Boonzaaijer
@intellectia_ Yes of course we had our challenges with development, and we still do, but until now we've always managed to beat them. Are you struggling with anything in particular right now?
Maurizio Isendoorn
Sometimes there's so much development stuff to do that you don't know where to start with
Michael Shver
In a way, we need to finally make the first release of the app, but we always find something to fix or add ๐Ÿ˜…
Ruben Boonzaaijer
@michaelshver @maurizioisendoorn and I recognize that too, but I think you do not want to be a perfectionist when launching. I'd rather launch fast and gather feedback because you're never going to get it right the first time
Maurizio Isendoorn
@michaelshver Did you already get people to test the software?
banzi
I feel the same
Ignas Vaitukaitis
Yes, Gemini API is by far the most frustrating gen AI API I worked with
Ruben Boonzaaijer
@zer0tokens why did you choose Gemini over gpt?
Ignas Vaitukaitis
@ruben_boonz I am working on a project where I need to use most of gen AI APIs, but from development point of view, OpenAI and MistralAI APIs are on the top, followed by Anthropic API and AWS Bedrock. Just my personal experience
Gurkaran Singh
Development can indeed have its challenges, but remember, every bug is just a tiny feature waiting to be discovered! Feel free to share your roadblocks here, and let's tackle them together with a cup of code and a pinch of perseverance.