The Year of Virtual Reality
2016 will be the year virtual reality goes mainstream
- 9 reviewsThe New York Times: Find breaking news, multimedia, reviews & opinion on Washington, business, sports, movies, travel, books, jobs, education, real estate, cars & more at nytimes.com.
- 30 reviewsSketchfab is a platform to publish, share, discover, buy and sell 3D, VR and AR content. Sketchfab is platform to publish and find 3D models online.
- 7 reviewsSamsung Electronics is relentless in our efforts to deliver innovative products and experiences that maximize user convenience and make the lives of consumers better. In 2016, we saw an increase in sales throughout Asia in addition to revenue growth across premium appliance markets in North America, Europe, and Korea
- 843 reviewsSearch the world's information, including webpages, images, videos and more. Google has many special features to help you find exactly what you're looking for.
- 4 reviewsSoundCloud is a European online audio distribution platform and music sharing website based in Berlin, Germany that enables its users to upload, promote, and share audio.
- 23 reviewsOculus Rift S is our most advanced PC-powered gaming VR headset. Step into our best VR games with improved optics, tracking, and ergonomics. Oculus Rift S puts you at the center of virtual reality's most pulse-pounding, PC-powered gameplay.
- 2 reviewsPlayStation VR will let you teleport wherever even your imagination cannot take you! Discover mystical worlds and more than 100 games, let the adrenaline in your body.