News Apps for Techies
Stay up-to-date with this collection of news apps
- 5 reviewsFlipboard is a news aggregator and social network aggregation company based in Palo Alto, California, with offices in New York, Vancouver and Bejiing. Discover quality content for all your interests - from personalized news, entertainment, tech and sports articles to trending lifestyle magazines.
- 9 reviewsThe New York Times: Find breaking news, multimedia, reviews & opinion on Washington, business, sports, movies, travel, books, jobs, education, real estate, cars & more at nytimes.com.
- 18 reviewsBuzzFeed has it all: the stories and quizzes trending on social, the news you want now, and the recipes and life tips you didn’t know you needed. And don’t forget to check out BuzzFeed.com when you’re on your laptop!
- 32 reviewsTechCrunch is an American online publisher focusing on the tech industry.
- 0 reviewsVox is a liberal-leaning American news and opinion website owned by Vox Media. The website was founded in April 2014 by Ezra Klein, Matt Yglesias, and Melissa Bell, and is noted for its concept of explanatory journalism. It is a general interest news site for the 21st century. Its mission is simple: Explain the news.
- 4 reviewsMorning Reader is the easiest way to keep up with technology and blockchain news.
- 36 reviewsReal news, curated by real humans. Packed with the trends, news & links you need to be smart, informed, and ahead of the curve.
- 14 reviewsYahoo! is an American web services provider headquartered in Sunnyvale, California, and owned by Verizon Media. The original Yahoo! company was founded by Jerry Yang and David Filo in January 1994 and was incorporated on March 2, 1995. Yahoo was one of the pioneers of the early Internet era in the 1990s.