12 gifts for self care enthusiasts
We all need a bit more self-care in our lives. Here are 10 gifts from personalised skincare to a supersonic hair dryer that will let your loved ones know you care about them, or you could just get them for yourself, after all, it's called self-care
- 180 reviewsIt’s not always easy to talk about your looks and health with your doctor. That’s why we created the Hims & Hers app. It’s the only personal wellness app that makes it easy—and affordable—to access prescriptions and products, and get the medical advice you need from real physicians. Especially about the topics that are just a little harder to discuss. If you know what we mean
- 11 reviewsRitual is committed to creating the purest, most effective vitamin formulations, and sharing every ingredient, source & scientist that made our vitamin a reality.
- 4 reviewsWithings revolutionized connected health by launching the world's first Wi-Fi scale in 2009. Since that time, the Withings brand has grown to become synonymous with integrating innovative and meaningful measures into easy-to-use devices designed to empower people to make the right decisions for their health.s.
- 5 reviewsGlossier, Inc. was founded in 2014 on the belief that beauty isn’t built in a boardroom—it happens when you’re a part of the process. We got our start with Into The Gloss, a beauty website devoted to people sharing the products they love, and our source for inspiration and information.
- 185 reviewsWe create science-backed supplements to combat modern-day stressors that slow you down. Meet our new product, Liquid Focus.
- 31 reviewsThe first bed engineered to improve your sleep through dynamic cooling and heating, detailed sleep tracking, and more. Starting at $2,295
- 16 reviewsHeadspace is your guide to health and happiness. It’s the simple way to let go of stress and get a better night’s rest. Learn to relax with guided meditations and mindfulness techniques that bring calm, wellness and balance to your life in just a few minutes a day. Plus, Sleep by Headspace helps you create the ideal conditions for a good night’s rest.
- 19 reviewsNebia is meticulously crafted to embody the highest standards of experience, design, and engineering, while setting a new standard for water and energy use. With water savings up to 65% compared to standard showers, Nebia was designed to make a meaningful impact.
- 1 reviewUnlike some others, the Dyson Supersonic™ hair dryer measures air temperature over 40 times a second, and regulates the heat. This helps prevent extreme heat damage, to protect your hair’s shine.
- 12 reviewsA motivating and energizing blend of adaptogenic herbs, lively Lemongrass and Colorado grown CBD designed to: • Improve energy levels & concentration without stimulants •Banish brain fog & mental fatigue •Promote long term physical and mental endurance •Turn down the volume on anxiety •Unravel stress
- 9 reviewsdisco is the new clean skincare brand for men, featuring seven minimal-ingredient count essentials such as face wash and eye cream to body wash and deodorant - found all in one place, putting men's bathrooms on auto-pilot through various membership packages.
- 16 reviewsApostrophe prescribes evidence-based skincare for concerns ranging from breakouts to hyperpigmentation– all online. Team up with our board-certified dermatologists to get a customized treatment delivered to your door.