10 developer tools to add to your stack
Looking to give your terminal a much needed upgrade or simply want a faster way to make beautiful documentation? Here are 10 developer tools as voted by you in the Golden Kitties bound to make your code senses tingle
- Fig is the App Store for your Terminal. Build visual apps that streamline Terminal workflows. Share apps with your team & the community. Build apps that streamline terminal workflows. Share them with your team and the Fig community. Move faster with Fig
- Docusaurus helps you ship a top-notch documentation site in no time! Focus on your content: just write Markdown files! Put your site online in 5 minutes, then customize it. Full-featured: plugins, themes, search, blog, versioning, i18n, React...
- Ngrok is multiplatform tunneling, reverse proxy software that establishes secure tunnels from a public endpoint such as internet to a locally running network service while capturing all traffic for detailed inspection and replay.
- Warp is a fast Rust-based terminal that’s easy to use and built for teams. 1) Commands and outputs are grouped like a data notebook 2) Input is a modern code-editor preconfigured with useful completions 3) Share outputs via links 4) Save and run team commands
- DhiWise is a DevTool focused on programming automation. It generates component-driven code with state management. Build basic to advanced apps with no-vendor lock-in. 1000+ pre-built screens to quick-start your app development. FREE FOREVER FOR THE COMMUNITY!
- Video SDK is an API that enables developers to easily build live audio & video experiences in any platform within minutes. https://videosdk.live/
- Developer tool
- FlutterFlow is a low-code platform that empowers people to build beautiful cross-platform apps. With 3.0, in addition to mobile apps, you now can build & deploy web apps, add custom functionality, collaborate and extend the possibilities with the marketplace.
- A secure open-source backend server provides the core APIs required to build web and mobile applications. Appwrite provides authentication, database, storage, functions, and advanced realtime capabilities.
- Remix is a full stack web framework that lets you focus on the user interface and work back through web standards to deliver a fast, slick, and resilient user experience. People are gonna love using your stuff.