10 AI products to watch in 2023
2023 looks set to be a big year for AI and we've compiled 10 AI products to keep your eye on in the new year, from Notion's new AI assistant to Stable Diffusion, these are the apps that could make a splash and they were nominated and voted for by you, the community in the 2022 Golden Kitty Awards.
- Notion is an all-in-one workspace where you can write, plan, collaborate and get organized - it allows you to take notes, add tasks, manage projects & more. Imagine a lego structure. Notion provides the building blocks and you can create your own layouts and toolkit to get work done.
- OpenAI is the for-profit corporation OpenAI LP, whose parent organization is the non-profit organization OpenAI Inc, which conducts research in the field of artificial intelligence with the stated aim to promote and develop friendly AI in such a way as...
- Theneo is an AI tool that generates Stripe-like API docs. Our ML models take care of tedious manual work in generating and publishing API docs, making them much easier to produce—less technically demanding for writers and less writing-intensive for developers.
- Go from idea to SEO content. Use creative power of AI with features like real time content, fact check, semantic SEO, custom AI, & more!
- Charlie is the cutest AI puppy on the planet. He's every content marketers new best friend, and can save you days worth of content creation time every week. His bag of tricks include fetching 4K Images, Blog Outlines from YouTube links, 1500 word + Blogs, 1 Click Blogs, Text Copy from Images, and Content Scoring to help guide your writing.
- Stable Diffusion is a state of the art open source image generating AI. DreamStudio is the official team interface and API for Stable Diffusion.
- Midjourney lets you create images (paintings, digital art, logos and much more) simply by writing a prompt. Try to prompt it: - "A deep ocean monster" - "The dawn of a universe" - "The iron throne" And check out its results
- When I write, I often get stuck. It's a painful experience. With Lex, now I just type "+++" and AI will suggest what might come next. It can also generate headline ideas. The AI quality is mind-blowing.
- Rewind is the search engine for your life. It’s a macOS app that’s private by design and allows you to find anything you’ve seen, said, or heard.
- Your profile picture is the first thing people see when they look at your profile. We use artificial intelligence to generate an image of you that looks perfect and captures who you are. You can be anything, anywhere, or anyone!