Houseparty is a face-to-face social network.Learn more
Houseparty 1.5 is FaceTime for groups. Now you can make guest lists, name your groups, and group chat away (pro tip: you can even buzz the guest list all at once). Pretend keeping your social circles separate in real life is as easy as separate Houseparty rooms.Learn more
- Video calling now available on WhatsAppLearn more
Houseparty, your favorite group video chat app is now available on your desktop. You can wave to friends, call them and even join a room, all from your Mac.Learn more
ive been testing the beta for a couple of months and love that I can quickly jump into a party with friends.
- A super fast video chat for WhatsApp friends and groupsLearn more
- Hangout and watch videos with friends. New from tumblr.Learn more
Better engage and impress your customers, with video calls in Intercom. What’s different about Daily.co for Intercom is that you can embed the video right in your chat; as well as screen shares. No Daily.co account is needed, no downloads and free dial-in. Totally free. Give it a try!Learn more
Probably the easiest video-chat solution on the market. We're going to use it in our product as well.
- Watercooler is a new way to spark and join in office banter with coworkers, at your leisure.Learn more
- Facebook Messenger, now with HD video callsLearn more
- Group video chat app — now on iPad!Learn more
- The feature called Co-Watching allows users in direct-message conversations to check out saved, liked and suggested photos and videos together while video chatting with friends on Instagram.Learn more
- Find a friend who is free to talk on your commuteLearn more
VidHug makes it a piece of cake to surprise a loved one with a beautiful video montage of messages from their friends & family on any special occasion!
What started as a "MVP created for my mom's 70th b-day", became a side project, and is now a startup! My favourite part of this journey is seeing VidHug deliver joy to people around the world! 🤗❤️Learn more
I tried VidHug and I love it. It's simple to use and the best birthday present I've ever seen.
Facebook has officially launched a new feature called Watch Party that will let users simultaneously watch Facebook videos together. Their streams will be synced so they can comment and react while the host adds videos to the watch queue and controls playback.Learn more
Thirty lets you have 30-second live video chats with your friends, family, and even celebrities.
How many times have you ignored phone calls just because you felt like you didn't have the time or didn't know how long they wanted to talk for? With 30, there's no reason not to answer.
Thirty is fast, easy-to-use, and just plain fun.Learn more
I've been using Thirty for a few days now and I love it. Can't wait to see how the product evolves!
Casper is a simple, modern chat app with no surprises. You can meet new people, add them, and chat with them once they've added you back. If you want to be discovered easier, you can "boost" your profile for visibility. If you want to meet a lot of new people in a short amount of time, this is your app!Learn more
Back in September, Facebook launched a new app for iOS called Bonfire that allowed users to host group video chats with 8 of their friends at once. To help spice up conversations, there are also fun video effects that could be applied similar to Snapchat’s 3D lenses. It's now available on Android too.Learn more
- Hang out, watch stuff. Tumblr's new video app.Learn more
- Group live chat to loop friends and families inLearn more
What's New with LIVEScheduleBot 2.0?
- New Welcome Message
- Reorganized Quick Replies
- All Recurring programs, sport events, and other events such as award shows.
- Buttons that all you to post a Tweet, follow an account, or visit the particular programs or events website.Learn more