For example, you are using Safari heavily in day life, but you'd like to use Chrome to open websites of work. You could add a rule for it, then every external links (links not in browser) will be opened in Chrome.
1. Add rules to open browsers for specified websites.
2. Add other browser to handle links.
Browserosaurus is an open-source (MIT license) browser prompter for macOS. It works by setting itself as the default browser; any clicked links in non-browser apps are now sent to Browserosaurus where it’ll present you with a menu of your installed browsers.
1. Download the UpTime Web Browser app
2. Disable Safari by opening Settings.app, tapping General, tapping Restrictions, and finally setting the Safari switch to the off position. Then open any link.
3. iOS will display a pop-up asking if the user would like to open the UpTime Web Browser app. Now all links will open in Chrome.
Switch Browser is a "Share Menu" extension for macOS which shows browser switcher anywhere where there's a webpage opened and Share menu is available (File -> Share in Crome for example or a dedicated button in Safari)
Lingon can start an app, a script or run a command automatically whenever you want it to. You can schedule it to run at a specific time, regularly or when something special happens.
Lingon can also make sure that an app or a script automatically restarts if it crashes.