Do you use Hyper?
Hyper is an open-source and extensible terminal emulator available on MacOS, Windows, and Linux. It's built using web technologies, specifically Electron (the same platform that powers Atom, Slack, and Brave).
A cross-platform terminal powered by web technologies
Terminal emulator based on JS, HTML and CSS
What people like about Hyper
company mission, customer support and design. Read reviews
Based on 29 reviews
Leave a review
- Announcement#4 Product of the monthHyper 3 ranked 4th Product of the month for May 31, 2019 with 1,325 upvotes and 34 commentsMay 31, 2019
- Announcement#1 Product of the weekHyper 3 ranked 1st Product of the week for May 11, 2019 with 1,017 upvotes and 29 commentsMay 11, 2019
- Announcement#1 Product of the dayHyper 3 ranked 1st Product of the day for May 6, 2019 with 597 upvotes and 21 commentsMay 6, 2019
- Announcement#4 Product of the dayHyper 1.0.0 ranked 4th Product of the day for Dec 13, 2016 with 303 upvotes and 24 commentsDec 13, 2016
- Announcement#5 Product of the weekHyperTerm ranked 5th Product of the week for Jul 16, 2016 with 281 upvotes and 11 commentsJul 16, 2016
- Announcement#1 Product of the dayHyperTerm ranked 1st Product of the day for Jul 16, 2016 with 281 upvotes and 11 commentsJul 16, 2016