WorkStyle is your team’s digital organisational psychologist, helping to improve productivity, happiness and retention. Create a team hub where you can learn how each team member does their best work and understand what personalities will complement your team’s effectiveness.
For a psychology junkie like me this is like a donut for a fat kid. Would love something like this for my team.Cons:
Quite a few UI/UX bugs to iron out. 10 min onboarding?? I spent way longer than that and my profile is still is not complete.
A few notes... Onboarding:
- when selecting options they do not get highlighted (i.e. when I click on my selection I can then click "next" but there's no visual feedback) [desktop / Chrome]
- it may be more useful to rank the communication methods and not just pick one, because we know that for example if I pick "In person meetings" it will not always be possible
- not sure about "financial goals" as an example to answer a question that starts with "apart from money"... 🤔
- "WorkStyle is like sex, it's more fun with other people." - hilariously ingenious! 😆👌🏼
- "get to know me" sections should have a character count as it stops abruptly when I'm typing a longer answer
- I was answering "get to know me" questions, skipped a few and then started thinking "Bloody hell... How many more?? I don't have the whole day." Then only after clicking somewhere else and coming back to it I discovered that I've already done WAY more than necessary but it was not registered. An indication of how many have been answered would be helpful.
- it was time to get back to work and after completing 5 out of 7 items my profile is still considered only "50% complete" 🤔⌛️
Overall a very useful product and look forward to seeing the developments!Ru Wikmann has used this product for one day.
SO great to be able to in one place see how best to work with each member of our teamCons:
None so far!
Really great once you complete the on-boarding, seeing it as a really powerful tool to reduce friction and create intentional working relationships that meets the needs of each individual.Yohan Dantan has used this product for one week.