The Freelancer - 1% of a lasting career

Wanting a successful career is kind of myopic.

get it
There are no images or videos added to the gallery.
Add to gallery

Reviews

Discussion

You need to become a Contributor to join the discussion - Find out how.
Ross Simmonds@thecoolestcool · GetCrate.co + Hustle & Grind
Loved this insight for freelancers - "Regardless of the skill set you have or who you know, 99% of what you do is all the same. That remaining 1% is what sets you apart."