TalkyJobs lets you Automate Candidate Interviews using Chatbots!
When you are a small team and hiring actively, It becomes very difficult to screen a lot of candidates. Bots can be the perfect solution to this situation. Once more AI features are available, It could be the ATS on steroids.
Easy to use. Created a bot in 5 minutes. Pre loaded with common questions
None so far
As a former chatbots developer, I can say that the idea of TalkyJobs is quite an interesting and helpful solution.
Seems to be useful for employers
1. allow for a range in compensation. You can create bias and persuade or push away candidates like this. In my test you put 150000-20000 it gives you an error but the error message doesn't align with the issue.
2. it would be helpful to have starting guides for social media urls to reduce human error ex. https://linkedin.com/in/...
3. force @'s for emails to reduce error
4. You need one more instruction at the end when you're making the handoff to human chat so that YES isn't the response received by the recruiting team but candidates understand that they need to respond with a complete inquiry and only have one shot.
5. Add one more section for final questions so that people can choose how to end their interview loop. ex. would you like to see similar jobs? would you like to learn more about the culture? etc. etc. instead of interaction its simply keeps their interest on the company or guides them to a product, idea or message.
Cheers and Thanks for this,
Simple and Engaging
Nothing big but I have some suggestions below