Cybernetically enhanced web apps
- Simplicity - Elegance - Developper experience
- Editor-IDE integration - Testing / testatbility
I am currently building reactive components and Svelte seems the best choice since it is the best simplest tool for the job. I have yet to find a good reason not to select it as a standard tool in our team.Thomas Carton de Wiart has used this product for one month.
- Very small compiled code size - Great help on their Discord channel
- Limited third party modules to use
I'm working on a desktop web application that I first made in Vue.js, then moved to Mint to reduce complexity of the code, and finally the last two months I've moved it to Svelte 3. The Svelte 3 version is much easier to maintain and expand upon!Custom Computer Tool has used this product for one month.
- Simplicity - Super small bundles - Reactivity - Sapper App Framework build on Svelte makes it extremely easy to spin up an app with Svelte
- No way to build a client-side single page app, have to choose between SSR or static site output
Simplicity - No virtual DOM - Easy binding.
Small community (for now) - Needs more integration examples with third party modules.
I have to start a new project soon and I wanted to use Vue.js, after reading over and over the svelte documentation and trying it for a few hours, I realized I want to use svelte for this new project to learn about it, I believe this is the future and the future is here.Carlos Fernández has used this product for one day.
- mind blowing - validated years of questions I had about react, like "is this really the right way of doing things?" - nice docs
- still new and needs the community to build it up
I have been testing it all day and it is really promisingvikkio88 has used this product for one day.