If you want to have a successful business, you need an online presence. If you want a successful online presence, you need some basic knowledge of Search Engine Optimization (SEO).
And this is why SEMrush Academy collaborated with the leading SEO expert, @GregGifford. We bring you a “Fundamental SEO Course”, the most comprehensive SEO course brought to you by the industry leaders.
Here is what you will get:
- A holistic view on SEO
- Go from a beginner to an SEO expert in just a few hours
- Improve your visibility in search results and boost your business
These are some of the areas we cover:
- Search engine basics (how they work, crawling, indexing & ranking, SERP?)
- Technical SEO (HTTPS, Site Speed, Robots.txt and sitemaps, Duplicate content and rel=“canonical”, Structured Data)
- Link signals (Anchor text, Bad links, Link building)
- On-page signals (Keyword research, Writing and optimizing content)
- Mobile SEO (Responsive websites, AMP, and User experience focus)
- Local SEO (Local links and citations and Local content)
And much more!
Very easy to follow, short lessons, well explained by Greg Gifford and it's free trainingCons:
Maybe a bit too easy, but it is a SEO Fundamentals Course
Love this new SEO Fundamentals Course by SEMrush with Greg Gifford as the host. It's a really a good fundamental crash course.
I will be pointing any newbies to this course. But also, it's always good to refresh the basics on a regular basis, and its entertaining to watch Greg with his stylish (love the) bow tie.
It's fair to say, Greg is very experienced and has worked with in the industry for many years improving real-life businesses search results. So its great to see a real-life professional giving this course.
SEMrush has generously provided this free comprehensive course, and Greg walks you through lots of SEO topics.
Topics include: Search engine basics, Technical SEO, Link signals, On-page signals, SEO for mobile, Other ranking signals, International SEO, Local SEO.
So you will have a decent grasp of the SEO fundamentals, by the end of it.
Like I said, everyone who is new to SEO will benefit greatly from doing this free course. And anyone who wants to brush up, or check up on some facts, will also find it here.
This is a free SEO course, provided so generously, which you might otherwise outlay your cash for...
Well done SEMrush!
Highly recommended this free SEO course!Peter Mead IT has used this product for one week.
Great to have all fundamentals in one place from leaders of the industry!Cons:
Haven't found yet :D
I like the fact that you have exams as well to test the knowledge I got and identify which are the weak spots!Oskars Gauks has used this product for one day.