Multi-browser Screenshots is a free Chrome extension that lets you check how a site renders across many common browsers/devices:
- Internet Explorer 11/10/9/8
- Chrome 50
- Firefox 45
- Safari 9.1 (OS X El Capitan)
- Google Nexus 6 (Android 5.0)
- Google Nexus 9 (Android 5.0)
- iPad Air (iOS 8.3)
- iPhone 6 Plus (iOS 8.3)
• I like the ideaCons:
• In my case there a wrong results for IE 11 (maybe 10, 9, 8 too, idk), iPad Air, iPhone 6 Plus.
For the purity of the experiment checked on our other website, and the results are more like reallity :) It will be great if the results can be relied on with full confidence.Svetlana has used this product for one day.
• Great idea!
• Great way to quickly check if your website looks good on IE (specially when you're a Mac user)Cons:
• Just a shortcut to the Microsoft Developer website
• Then, you cannot check a page that requires login
If you have a few bucks to spare, BrowserStack API can check automatically if your website looks good on several browsersÉdouard Jamin has used this product for one day.