LITHO is the input device for the real world. Combined with our Unity SDK, developers can build apps that bridge the physical and digital worlds unlocking a new category of precise and intuitive mixed-reality experiences.
Tested it during development.
- Surprisingly comfortable, doesn't fall off that easy
- Can pick up the interactions right away
- It looks cool but it also *feels* cool
- This is a beta so software is a bit still light, unless you are a dev you might be limited for now
Clearly a lot of clever design and thought has gone into this; it's going to be huge.
Very clever and well made product with lots of applications
Very strong product design
- Revolutionary spatial interactions; game changing for VR/AR
- Intuitive handling
- Virtually unlimited use-cases