Lensa is the best photo app for selfies. It automates editing process allowing you to make perfect pictures in a matter of seconds.
It's sad to see that startups aren't helping push the body positive movement and helping people realise they don't need retouching or blemish removal to look great. Apps like this can only add to peoples insecurities showing them what fake perfection looks like. If Dove, CVS, ASOS and MAC are pushing this movement. Why isn't silicone valley?
- Seems like a very functional product that does what it says
- Portrays that AI/Retouching is needed to look attractive
- Goes against the body confident movement
That is a perfect one-click photo-editing tool for selfies and portraits. The app shoots and processes your selfies as it was made by a professional photographer but at the same time keeps your portraits to look natural. I love it because the app is easy to use and it doesn't require you to do any touch-ups, the processing works like magic.
- Great results of processed selfies/portraits
- Easy to use app, with "one button" solution
- Comprehensive toolset as extra features
Didn't find any