Fork is a fast and nicely designed git client for Mac and Windows.
- Well designed layout, everything just works as expected, no hassle when you just wanna get things done.
- Night mode
- Cli tool is great
- UI is a little bit slow when switching between multiple tabs
- Commit message box is a little bit annoying, it has 3 different heights
Also a early user since beta testing, Fork has successfully replaced Tower, GitX (various versions) as my primary Git client. Now I use Fork for reviewing and committing, use GitUp for better branch graph view when it comes to large and complex projects.Reorx Xiao has used this product for one year.
This is an extremly useful tool. I mostly use it as a diff viewer and to get an overall look at my repository
There is pretty much no cons for now.
Compared to other solution, here are why Fork wins:
1. It's more simple than others, such as Source Tree, which is highly integrated with Bitbucket.
2. Run much faster and with lower RAM usage compared to other Electron based Git GUI clients.
3. A lot of advanced features are just a click away and somehow I feel that Fork is like GitX on steroid :)
4. Dark theme is a thing :)
5. Very friendly and helpful developers (see their Twitter to verify this)LuongVo has used this product for one month.