Smart sleep mask using your genetic data to schedule sleep

The smart sleep mask that uses 🔆light, 🎶sound and your 🔬 genetic information to help you fall asleep faster and wake up with more energy. 😺

Around the web
James Sung
Valentina Hsu
gerhard ganser12
 +5 reviews
  • rossse
    rossseHiii :)

    Thank you. Already feeling a better sleep.


    No integration with healthkit

    Think will suggest to friends

    rossse has used this product for one week.
You need to become a Contributor to join the discussion.
Nick Coates
Nick Coates@gadgick · Full stack developer & designer
Awesome work @suparchie! Does this integrate with HealthKit?
Archie Hicklin
Archie HicklinMaker@suparchie · 📬 mailroom.press 🎨 archiehickl.in
@gadgick Great question! Yes! iOS app is still in development but will integrate with Health Kit 🧚‍♀️
Nick Coates
Nick Coates@gadgick · Full stack developer & designer
@suparchie Superb! Thanks 💪 I'm all-in on the Apple ecosystem so look for things that integrate easily! Looking forward to seeing it!
Archie Hicklin
Archie HicklinMaker@suparchie · 📬 mailroom.press 🎨 archiehickl.in
Happy Friday! 👋 If you've just woken up, there’s a 3% chance that you only need 6 hours or less of sleep last night. But there’s a 97% chance that you needed more (quick maths 🔥). Startups and their founders routinely survive on lack of sleep, over-exertion and poor sleep habits without any insight into how this effects them until it’s too late. 🛌 Burn out isn't pretty. Dreamlight is a sleep aid system. A mask and companion app that fit unobtrusively into your daily routine to guide, track and develop better sleeping habits with the use of light, sound and analytics. 🌝📊 We’ve been working for over a year to develop the most comfortable sleep mask on the market, using custom fabrics and a unique design that’s been tested thousands of times to produce the best results possible. 😴❤️ Dreamlight launched on Indiegogo last week and we’ve been overwhelmed by the response - from positive commentary in The Verge, Mashable, CNN and the BBC and also our great community. We’re currently on track to surpass our goal by 300% over the next few days. We’ve designed Dreamlight with a wide scope in mind to improve your sleep and wake-up habits - even including a DNA kit add-on where we can securely analyse your unique genetic information, feed it into the Dreamlight app and optimise your sleep schedule on what’s scientifically best for your body. 🔬 We also have a Dev Kit available for pre-order for anyone who would like to build on top of the sensor information and sleep analytics we’ve developed. 🛠 I don’t want to post a wall of text here so if any of this intrigues you please check out our site or Indiegogo page which goes into full detail about everything Dreamlight can do for you. ☝️ I’ll be here all day to answer any questions you hopefully have! 😺Most importantly, the web link here goes to our exclusive discount for Product Hunters where we’re offering you up to 60% off during our pre-order.
James Sung
James Sung@entrepreneurish · Technology Marketing in Shenzhen, China
@suparchie amazing work !
Archie Hicklin
Archie HicklinMaker@suparchie · 📬 mailroom.press 🎨 archiehickl.in
@entrepreneurish Haha thank you James! ❤️
Ayush Chandra
Ayush Chandra@ayush_chandra · Research Intern & Tech Evangelist
Great job !! 😊 Does these ship to India ?
Archie Hicklin
Archie HicklinMaker@suparchie · 📬 mailroom.press 🎨 archiehickl.in
@ayush_chandra Hey Ayush! Thank you! Yes, we ship worldwide ⛵️🌎🇮🇳
Meagan McConnell
Meagan McConnell@meagan_mcconnell
I have tried to email and use "feedback" within the app (with a 500 error in response). Worked great. Within a couple of months shuts off after about 15 mins and the heart rate monitor no longer works. I have rescue mode reset. I have done everything the manual says. I have uninstalled and reinstalled the app. I have done everything. And messaged and received to response. It isn't cheap. And now doesn't work. With no support. I want to love this. I want to share it with my friends and sleepless coworkers. But this is terrible right now. Very disapointed. Almost more in the lack of support than the mask ... Almost.
Himanshumishra@himanshu__misra · Many many thanks for accepting request
Get the tutorial from our website that helps you to fix connection with bluetooth audio device and wireless display in windows 10 pc so just from here https://fixconnectionsbluetootha... get the tutorial to fix such issue.