DraftJS Plugins 2.0 is plugin architecture for Draft.js now including rich text editing toolbars and features like drag'n'drop, alignment or resize for Atomic Blocks like images.
Version 1.0 already included Slack-like Emoji autocompletion or Facebook-like mentions.
This is such an important piece of the DraftJS ecosystem. Without DraftJS Plugins everybody would have to go an reinvent the wheel for their own editor, with plugins all of that can be shared!
We've been using DraftJS and DraftJS Plugins in production for the past couple of months, and it's made everything so much easier to do. We've also released a couple of plugins for you to use and enjoy like https://github.com/withspectrum/...!
I could not recommend DraftJS Plugins more 👌
- Plug together existing plugins for a great rich text editor
- Very easy to customize and extend
- Works perfectly with React
- DraftJS doesn't work on Android with some international keyboards
DraftJS is one of the best WYSIWYG text editor libraries out there. However, it is not easy to use. After few months struggling with the poor api provided by Draft, i discovered DraftJS plugins. Struggling no more after that.
Soon i will release my own plugins too.
- The api for building your own plugins is absolutely easy. I would not recommend using DraftJS without this product.
- Growing comminity
If you use more than one of the plugins provided, you surely will have duplicated code on your base.