- dead simple API!
- SDKs (waiting for NodeJS ^^)
- no config: an AI produces the best video (up to 4K, AES 128bits, tokenized URLs...)
- only PHP (other SDKs are coming soon)
- no setting / fine tuning on encodings (thats the point of the product, yet.. who knows)
This seems to be a dev friendly product that responds well to the problem "how to deal with video when you don't have time and when you can not use YouTube".. I've not tested it yet but it seems that videos can be available immediately after uploading.. which is nice..Brice has never used this product.
-cost is much too high
Compare to api.video pricing to Mux:
For a 1 min/100 view video:
- Mux's Encoding/Hosting/Streaming Cost = $.173
- api.video Encode/Hosting/Streaming Cost = $.450
It's almost three times the cost and with less features.Ben has used this product for one day.