Today is THE day. We’ll see you soon for the Golden Kitty Awards 2021 ceremony, starting at 9am PST. Sign up to watch here.
You might have heard that Twitter launched NFT profile pictures recently (though it’s still working to enable fully on-chain NFTs). Now Reddit is testing a similar feature.
Updates like this are fodder for those in the right-clicker camp, but the NFT ecosystem grows almost daily.
While celebs and Lamborghinis continue to make headlines, many in this space got into NFTs to share or support art (and sure, maybe that piece will be worth something in the future, too). A new launch today helps art connoisseurs make a bigger impact than profile pics. Letsmint just debuted its NFT crowdfunding platform. Maker Darina Lysachkina explained that the goal is to provide “essential launching conditions” for artists, including finances, an audience, and technical tools.
We’ve also written a lot about how makers are using NFTs to enable member organizations to engage meaningfully with each other and brands. The latest headlines in this space merge real-life experience with blockchain tech.
- Poolsuite launched an NFT collection with exclusives for members, with your membership card integrated into Apple Wallet.
- Steve Aoiki and Manifold just launched A0K1VERSE, a new ecosystem that lets NFT holders and collectors unlock on-chain and physical experiences.
- Moonpay just dropped a plug-and-play service companies can use to give customers a streamlined way to buy and sell NFTs using a credit card.
Then there’s the (not-so-)real estate boom. Metaverses like Decentraland and The Sandbox have linked digital property to NFTs and established fixed quantities of land, opening the doors for people to pay hefty sums of crypto for “a 116-parcel estate in the heart of Decentraland’s Fashion Street district.”
There are so many more entry points into this space than we had even 6 months ago. Even if you’re not that into art, Poolsuite's vibes or Decentraland house parties may be your gateway into web3. But if you are...
Remote work is no longer the future – it’s already here. We embrace it here at Product Hunt but always look for ways to feel connected to our colleagues.TeamOut is launching a platform for booking retreat venues and assisting with planning everything from food and activities to insurance and finding the best flights.
This is an undeniable fact: trying to find a good pair of jeans sucks. unspun is on a mission to reinvent how denim buying works. Its ultra-sustainable brand was recently named one of TIME's Best Inventions. They guarantee their ($200) bespoke jeans will become your new favorite pair and are recruiting beta testers to give UX feedback in exchange for a $40 gift card. The coolest part? Each pair of denim is made specifically for you using a 3D iPhone scan.
- Habitate helps you create a community from your customer base by providing discussion forums, community calendars, and storage space.
- Digitize your grocery shopping list with Get Sum.
- Color coordinate your folders and make them stand out with Folder Colorizer for Mac .
- For the little ones – the Early Learning for Preschoolers app teaches kids life skills by pairing them with their very own teacher.