A collection of tools and toys for improving parenting
- Kidgogo3 reviewsThis creative app helps parent to assign tasks like household chores to their children on a daily basis and to monitor the given Tasks. Parents can also assigned rewards in term of points to the child for each completed task.
- Kinzoo19 reviewsBetter technology for kids is here. With Kinzoo, children, parents and extended family come together on a single private platform — sharing experiences and making memories that wouldn't otherwise exist.
- Christmas Storybuilder8 reviewsGenerate random storylines with Storypoints that are easy to follow. You can get a completely new storyline with the shuffle button or tap to switch only a single item.
- YouTube5 reviewsEnjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.
- LEGO AR Studio5 reviewsIntroducing LEGO® AR Studio – a new augmented reality experience from LEGO® - where you can play with digital versions of selected LEGO® sets in your real-world scenes!
- Babylingos0 reviewsBabylingos' goal is to enhance global communication for generations to come, by providing tots the suitable tools in order to absorb and retained a second language for life by age 3, when 80% of the brain has already been developed.
- Waterful37 reviewsWaterful is a fresh take on water reminder apps. With multiple healthy challenges to take, friendly notifications to follow & our cute octopus to keep you company, staying hydrated becomes fun.
- Instant Baby Sleep Sounds0 reviewsLet’s calm your baby and make both of you happier! If you are browsing through the category of leading baby sleep apps, you have found one of the best ones! Instant Baby Sleep Sounds now comes with new advanced version containing much more white noise sounds and lullabies, but in smaller size! Just 80mb!
- Little Sleeper14 reviewsLittle Sleeper is a mobile app that helps parents get their sleep back, with no cry methods. Now available both on iOS.
- Scholarly8 reviewsScholarly is a platform for students for find and apply for scholarships, all without leaving the site. Simply fill out your profile, select a scholarship, complete the in-site application form, and click submit. Your applications are send directly to the donors.
- Bedtime Stories 🌜22 reviewsThe Bedtime Story App for Families! Awaken the inner storyteller with diverse and empowering stories for young & old. Storytelling has never been easier.
- GoWithKid Mobile0 reviewsGoWithKid is a mobile app that help you find places to go with kids around your location (parks, playgrounds, etc). Working worldwide. Useful for traveling families.
- Monster Messenger1 reviewMonster Messenger is the instant messenger kids and their families have been wainting for! Safe, simple and fun, from 5 to 12
- Messenger Kids42 reviewsMessenger Kids — Made for Kids. Controlled by Parents. Made for Kids. Controlled by Parents.
- Kidy4 reviewsKidy.co is an intelligent and safe search engine aimed at children. We blocks adult content and emphasize kid-related webpages for them to learn, play and think.
- BBy1 reviewBBy Breastmilk Marketplace is an amazing solution for mothers who can't provide reliable access to breastmilk for their children. They can buy safe, screened breastmilk and have it shipped to them so that their babies are more likely to be smarter, healthier, and happier.