HQ for X
A collection of apps inspired by the hottest social game of 2017, HQ
- G.O.A.T8 reviewsG.O.A.T. is a daily sports game. Every day, we’ll ask you a set of questions about sports matches for that day. Answer all of them correctly and win prize money!
- The Q37 reviewsFor media companies and brands who want to engage their audience in a meaningful way, The Q is an interactive platform bringing you customizable games like trivia, surveys and more to supercharge your organization’s mobile experience.
- HQ Trivia43 reviewsHQ is the wildly popular live game show app where you can win real cash prizes for free. Every day, tune into HQ to answer trivia questions and solve word puzzles ranging from easy to hard to savage. See if you have what it takes to win cash.
- lies13 reviewslies is a game designed to test how well you really know your friends. 👯 1. Swipe on cards to fill out your profile. 😇 2. Your friends will be shown your name, along with 4 facts about you. The trick is... only one of them is actually true. The rest are lies. 😈
- tbh app27 reviewstbh was an anonymous social media app available in the United States, designed for high school students.
- ShowTime23 reviewsShowtime is the live trivia game show with real cash prizes. Every day at 10 pm IST sharp. Download the app and tune in it at 10 pm to compete in a live quiz with thousands of other players as our host takes you through the show filled with Bollywood, cricket and other India-related trivia. It’s "Who wants to be a millionaire" from the future!
- Genius15 reviewsGenius is a new live trivia game with a sleek interface, charismatic host, and a laid-back vibe.
- Joyride0 reviewsPlay a live trivia game show, then chill with your friends in group video. Relax with fun voice-based party games, watch a unicorn fly over your head, or go nuts guessing what crazy filter you have on your face!
- Fameshow0 reviewsFameshow is a live talent show with cash prizes! Anyone can stream and the audience decides who gets more time. ⏳ Contestants are randomly picked to go live in front of everyone and have an initial 20 seconds to perform. Viewers can 'heart' talented performers, awarding them more time. Contestants are paid by the minute.⏰💸
- Gravy8 reviewsGravy is a shopping game show. Every night at 8:30ET, we host a live show where you can compete for cash prizes, grab deals in a dropping price shopping game, and raise money for causes. Each game offers a new product for sale with a dropping price. You can buy anytime, but wait too long and our hidden quantity will sell out.