8 gifts ideas for the budding home cook
Love to cook or know someone that could give Ramsay a run for their money? From AI-powered smart ovens to an affordable work horse chef knife, here are 8 gifts for the budding home cook
- 17 reviewsJune thinks like a chef and cooks like one too. Your 12-in-1 Smart Kitchen Companion. Learn more about the new third generation June today!
- 3 reviewsTovala combines a smart oven with a fresh meal delivery service to makes dinner effortless. At Tovala, we use technology to revolutionize home cooking, so you never have to choose between health, taste, and convenience. That's why we created a countertop steam oven that can cook our Tovala Meals to perfection.
- 10 reviewsI'm excited about this mission-driven kitchen and cookware brand, Our Place. Like every company, Our Place's focus, brand and intentionality is set by the founders who lead by example. Ordered an Always Pan for @rrhoover and my home, and happy to get cooking~
- 3 reviewsPerfekto offers a subscription box of ugly produce delivered right to your home, to help reduce food waste in Latin America - starting with Mexico City. The farm-to-table approach means products are fresher than in the supermarket and less CO2 is emitted. 💚
- 1 reviewNYT Cooking is a subscription offering from The New York Times. It is a digital, cross-platform cooking service that helps users discover the world’s best recipes, save and organize their cooking life and serve as an approachable guide in the kitchen.
- 3 reviewsCook and eat meals with locals who treat you like family. Every dish has a story, whether you’re shaping ravioli with an Italian grandma or making mole the ancient Aztec way.