8 AI apps for ideation, research, and validation
Product validation and market research during ideation can be challenging, but AI can unlock competitive advantages when it comes to evaluation and market insights. AI apps can aid in the ideation stage of product development by generating and assessing ideas for market demand and profitability, and analyzing consumer behavior and market trends for valuable insights. Researching the feasibility and desirability of a product idea is a significant part of the product lifecycle. Here are 8 AI apps, tools, and extensions to supercharge ideation, research, and validation in 2023.
- Notion is an all-in-one workspace where you can write, plan, collaborate and get organized - it allows you to take notes, add tasks, manage projects & more. Imagine a lego structure. Notion provides the building blocks and you can create your own layouts and toolkit to get work done.
- Browse.AI lets you train a robot to scrape or monitor any website in 2 mins: 💻 No-code ⏱ 1-click automations 🦿 Adapts to website changes 🕸 Works on almost any website 🖱 Simulates user actions 🔗 Integrates w. Google Sheet & Zapier 🔗 API & webhooks
- Build is a 4-week online community + cohort that enables & empowers anyone irrespective of their background to launch a side hustle in 4 weeks! Learn to ideate, build & launch to set yourself on the path of financial independence.
- Free chrome extension to summarize articles on the web using ChatGPT AI. 100% free and works on all sites!
- Unlock the full potential of your SaaS ideas with SaaSLibrary's detailed product descriptions, all of which can be easily built with AI tools. Our platform offers a wealth of information on cutting-edge product ideas, including personas, marketing strategies, features, and revenue models.
- Komo Search is a generative search engine that you could chat, explore and search. - Chat: Deep dive, brainstorm or discuss topics with up-to-date info and links to sources. - Explore: See what the community is talking about. - Search: Get quick answers or links to resources.
- A personalized news feed driven by advanced artificial intelligence which is currently in private beta, developed by the founders of Instagram, it's kind of like TikTok for text