I made Synonymful to improve the vocabulary of my essays, seminar papers and pitches. It was very exhausting to constantly Google "synonyms for XX". I simplified this process with Synonymful, beautiful and elegant cross-platform app. Feedback is warmly appreciated.Get it
maybe if I find any word from the definitions, and I double click on them, or click them with any preset keys (like ctrl+click or alt+click)…See more
Save words that you want to learn. Reji will help you learn them and never forget again.Get it
Ui is amazing :)
- Crumbles are like reaction GIFs with a way bigger vocabularyGet it
- 💯LEARN WORDS THE FUN WAY 💯- Learn words fun & effectively with interactive games, quizzes & review.- High-quality audio recorded by native speakers from 50 countries.- Immerse yourself in a new language. Learn most popular words from 100 topics.Get it
- Learn foreign vocabulary as you browse in EnglishGet it
- Mark and save the words you don't understand while surfing the web & The Burning Vocabulary chrome extension will help you learn the meaning and memorize the words effortlessly by associating them with sentence context on events, news, social media, etc.Get it
Babelgum Translator is an in-line translator that lets you learn foreign vocabulary from the web content you love through a Share action extension that extracts text from web pages in Safari.Get it
An interesting idea, but the application is still raw.
Word of the Hour is an app to help expand your vocabulary. Every hour, a new vocabulary word is featured along with translations into 10+ languages including French, German, Hindi, Italian, Portuguese, Spanish, and more.Get it
- Word game is a free online platform powered by the state-of-the-art dictionary to practice vocabulary like a champ!Our challenges are curated on-the-fly based on user history and other captured parameters.Get it
Want an efficient way to learn English vocabularies?
SnapVocab is the best study partner for you!
Don't waste your effort!
It helps you to build a habit for revising new vocabularies.
- Timeline allowing you to view snaps that contain new vocabularies.
- Dictionary provided by Pearson.Get it
- Improve your vocabulary by quizzing yourselfGet it
I Want To Add Vit
- •FreeMake and share your own words in this version of Wordle! Wordle is a popular game with the aim of guessing the hidden word in 6 tries. This version lets you generate a link for a custom word for you to share with others. Longer words are also supported!Get it
- Search a vocabulary and create a flash card to learn it.Currently, it's only available on Android. The iOS version will comming soon :DGet it
- Learn a word by touching and highlighting the subtitles of Netflix and Youtube.Fullscreen and Immersive Learning. No interruption.Support: English, Spanish, French, and German.Get it
- •FreeJust another Wordle that lets you play the word game 24x7.Get it