WebGazer is a website monitoring platform leveraging serverless infrastructure to deliver affordable service.
We check if your website is up as it should be and notify you if anything goes wrong. You can choose to be notified via e-mail or Slack (phone call and text message notifications are coming soon).Get it
my hosting provider never tells me the real uptime. Webgazer is the real face of the mirror
- The essential tool for checking if a website is up or notGet it
Ping is a beautiful Linux monitor app, it supports linux-based systems too.
It allows you track your Linux servers' status easily. You only need to add your Linux servers to Ping using SSH account and Ping will show metrics.
No dependency required, no deamon required.Get it
We all know that there are many projects around that die out because nobody maintains them, mostly because the main maintainer or creator doesn't have the time to do so any further.
Maintainers Wanted is a platform created to act against this trend with the help of the Open Source community.Get it
Great initiative and I look forward to see what the community will be taking advantage of this
- Outages and downtime status reportsGet it
Desole is an open source error-tracking system you can install in your AWS account. It enables organisations to track application exceptions and errors without having to choose between the convenience of software-as-a-service and the security of a self-hosted solution.Get it
- The most customizable Salesforce Gong in SlackGet it
Fuse Open is the entire Fuse Platform, tooling and premium libraries available free and Open Source.Get it
- Website peace of mind.Haark keeps track of all of your websites and makes sure you’re the first to know if they’re down.Developers and project teams alike use Haark as their early warning system so they can be on their A-game with clients.Get it
- Get alerted when services go down or metrics go crazyGet it
- •FreeTorii helps you find Open Source events,Programs and Organizations.For beginners it is hard to get started with open source, that's where toriii comes to help. it helps in finding open source events and programs not only that you can even find issues with it and contribute.Get it
- -You create an account and put a website.-then the app will check it all every minute
.-it gonna notify you when your website is down.-register a log about the website status and the reason.-you can solve the problem immediately! without losing traffic.Get it