- Greg is a simple app that will coach you to grow healthy, happier plants.⠀Greg uses insights from plant physics to train machine learning algorithms so you know when to water each of your plants, in whichever environment they’re in.Get it
Keep track of your house plants and set reminders to water them.
Take a photo of a plant to quickly see its details.Get it
Needs a lot more work!
- Are you one of those people who love plants, have more and more of them at home, but often forget when to water them?With this template, you will be able to take care of your plants like never before!Get it
HappyPlants is all about organising and adding all kinds of information of your little friends. How much water does it need? In which seasons does it grow? Does it require lots of sun? Basically, creating your own plant database in a visual way. If your hobby is collecting plants, you maybe like to gather all information about your home garden.Get it
- Your sidekick to grow your plantsGet it
- A Smarter Way To Water PlantsGet it
- Hey Vancouverites! Spring is coming!!Here's a web app to help you locate different species of Cherry Blossoms around Metro Vancouver.Get it
- Plantr - The prefect app for you that can't keep a single plant aliveor to the one that has so many plants you forget to take care of them 😢What are you waiting for? Take care of your plants today!Available on Google play storeGet it
- Give your plants a voiceGet it
- Many gardeners missed out on a big part of the 2020 growing season because of pandemic-related seed shortages and mail delays.This tool helps people find seeds (and plants) from seed companies, farms that sell directly to customers and individual seed savers.Get it
- •Payment requiredThe Stem is London's sustainable online garden center on a mission to share the joy of plants for happier homes and a healthier planet.Get it